Thank you for your interest in joining SBBI, Salem’s premier networking group. Here are the key things you need to know;
- Membership is limited to a single reputable and ethical business from a particular category or classification.
- An open category does not guarantee automatic acceptance.
- At least 4 visits are required to get to know the group and for the group to get to know you.
- During the time you are completing the 4 visit requirement, you will also need to arrange a one-on-one with 3 current SBBI members, and at least one of the one-on-one’s needs to be with a current SBBI Board Member. The purpose of the meetings is for you to learn about the existing member and vice versa to discern if, or how, you and they will be able to support and refer each other’s business.
- Print out 3 recommendation forms and give one to each person you meet with and ask them to please submit the completed form directly to the current Membership Coordinator.
- On or after your 4th visit, please complete your membership application and submit it to the current Membership Coordinator for consideration by the Board.
- After submitting your application, please give your $100 deposit to the SBBI Treasurer.
- Please fill out the List of One-On-One Meetings form listing each one-on-one you’ve done with an existing member and submit it with your application.
- The Board meets on the second Wednesday of every month to make decisions regarding new members.
- DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS: Your completed membership application and completed recommendation forms need to be submitted no later than the second Board meeting following your first visit to be considered for membership.
You are welcome to continue to attend the meetings until the board has made a decision on your SBBI Membership.
Membership Application and Recommendation Forms: